61 Curzon StreetLondon, W1J 8PD
New premium office development in the heart of Mayfair
- 18,709 sq ft brand new Grade A development
- High profile dominant corner development
- Typical office floors of circa 2,700 sq ft
- Terraces on fourth, fifth and seventh floors
- 638 sq ft self contained retail on ground and lower ground
- Designed to achieve BREEAM 'excellent' rating
- High specification cycle storage and shower facilities
At a glance
|Size||904 to 18,709 sq ft|
|Rent||Rent on Application|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
The building is located in the heart of Mayfair, one of the world’s most renowned and sought after enclaves and a stones throw from Berkeley Square, Mayfair’s premier location. Mayfair is home to private family offices and global financial organisations along with 15 Michelin star restaurants and over 20 five star hotels and the building is in close proximity to the most exclusive bars, clubs and exciting independent food retailers.
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Reception||904||83.98||Coming Soon|
Located on the corner of Curzon Street and Bolton Street in the Mayfair Conservation Area this newly constructed building has a carefully crafted contemporary, yet contextual design.
The facades will be predominantly clad in an elegant dark grey brick on a two storey Portland stone base and with Portland stone fins and bands creating sub-division and rhythm.
The new building will be entered from a prominent double height porch on the corner of the two streets and will have crafted night gates providing visual interest and an exciting contribution to Public Art . There will be 8 storeys of Grade A office accommodation together with a new retail unit on Curzon Street.
From the outset of the design, sustainability has been a key driver and the building has been assessed to achieve an Excellent BREEAM Rating. Cyclists are well catered for with a dedicated lift, a secure internal storage room, showers and changing rooms.
- Corner development providing excellent natural light
- Double height glazed entrance within a stone facade with dual aspect reception
- CAT-A office space from ground floor to seven upper floors
- Floor plates from 977 to 2,719 sq ft
- Terraces on levels four, five and seven
- VRF air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors
- suspended ceiling with inset LED lighting
- Bike, shower and locker facilities in basement
- Designed to achieve a BREEAM 'excellent' rating
Strictly through the joint sole letting agents
New lease by arrangement direct from the Landlord