Endeavour House, 189 Shaftesbury AvenueLondon, WC2H 8JY
Prominent, well-located building with efficient, light, and bright office floor.
- Grand Reception with Comissionaire
- Contemporary on floor Specification
- Car Parking
- Cycle Racks, Showers & Lockers
At a glance
|Size||11,239 sq ft|
|Rent||£69.50 per sq ft|
|Business Rates||£23 per sq ft est.|
|Service Charge||£12 per sq ft est.|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
The building is exceptionally located on the junction of Shaftesbury Avenue, High Holborn, and St Giles High Street, overlooking the landmark Central St Giles mixed-use development. The shops, restaurants, and theatres of Covent Garden are within close proximity.
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
Endeavour House is a prominent office building located in the heart of London's vibrant West End. The generous building reception area provides an excellent first impression, containing a manned reception desk and client waiting area. The office floors are accessed via 3 x 12 person passenger lifts.
– Newly refurbished
– Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning
– Raised floor
– New metal tile suspended ceiling
– New LED lighting
– 3 x 12 person passenger lifts
– Newly refurbished WCs
– New shower facilities (x6)
– 5 parking spaces
– New bicycle storage (38) and locker facility (42)
– 24-hour security
– EPC rating C (63)
– 1:10 sq m occupancy ratio
Strictly by appointment through joint sole letting agents.
New flexible lease direct from the LL for a term by arrangement.