Knightsbridge Gate, 75 KnightsbridgeLondon, SW1X 7RB
Introducing a UNIQUE workspace for a MODERN business in a LANDMARK Knightsbridge location
At a glance
|Size||7,965 to 17,814 sq ft|
|Rent||Rent on Application|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
Hyde Park Corner
The accommodation comprises of the following areas and is accessed through a self-contained ground floor reception:
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
The stunning exterior of Knightsbridge Gate is in the Queen Anne style, built in red brick with stone dressings. Designed by W.D. Caröe in 1904, the façade has been lovingly restored to retain the gravitas and splendour befitting such a prestigious address. Inside, Knightsbridge Gate is a modern building designed to meet all the requirements of a contemporary and flexible workplace.
At 75 Knightsbridge, stunning architecture, sumptuous interiors and future-proof design sit side-by-side with a strong focus on health and wellbeing benefits like an onsite commissionare, bike spaces, showers and changing facilities. Add to these the unrivalled central London location and you have everything your organisation needs to thrive and attract the best talent through your doors.
- Self-contained entrance
- Fully accessible raised flooring 150mm typical
- Occupancy density 1 person per 10 sq m
- 4 Pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Inset LED lighting
- (2.7m floor to ceiling height minimum)
- 27 bike racks/27 lockers/5 showers
- Target BREEAM rating is very good for the offices
- Target EPC rating is B/C
- 1 x 13 person lift serving all office floors including the service yard (so doubles as a good lift).
- 1 x 10 person lift serving all office floors
Strictly by appointment through joint sole letting agents
New lease direct from the Landlord for a term by arrangement